Below you have two options for Glee category to choose from. One is dedicated to all the WiPs that I have posted on this LJ. The other one will link you to the completed art that are hosted in the Art community that I share with my sister noctemus at house_of_t.
@ WiPs (1)
@ Completed - (2)
( the Art... )
Here is another WiP I've been working on this week.
You'll recognize the scene from canon but it has been adapted to fit my "My Best Friend - the Werewolf"-verse I'm writing where Danny is the one that gets bitten, Jackson is the one stuck dealing with Derek and Stiles is skulking around trying to figure out what is going on in Beacon Hills.
As an FYI I'm looking for someone that can give a quick look through the first chapter of "My Best Friend - the Werewolf". For grammar and sentence structure basically.
|: Alpha and his Beta.|
: Teen Wolf | TV-show
: Derek Hale, Jackson Whittemore.
: Photoshop 7, Wacom Intous 4.
: Default Brush set - hard round brush and a customized brush.
: This is a collaboration work between noctemus and I in where she did the initial concept idea as well as the rough sketch and then I took over. This is how far I've gotten. Shadowing comes later.
Check beneath the cut for full picture and a selection of icons based on the picture.
( WiP: Alpha and his Beta - (Teen Wolf) )
With reference to Google's policy changes and how everything you do with your Google account will be tied together into their super-cauldron of information, you will probably want to clear your Google Web History out - if you turned that feature on - before month's end. After that, you won't be able to clear it, and everything you search for will be connected with your account.
To check settings and/or clear out your Web History:
1. Go to Google. If you aren't signed in already, do so.
2. In the top right-hand corner you'll find your email address or name, perhaps an icon if you have a Plus account, and a little downward facing arrow. Click on the arrow and a menu will pop up.
3. Click to 'Account Settings'. This will take you to a page called 'Accounts'. (If you have a Plus account, you might go via a Plus sign-in page.)
4. Scroll down to a section called 'Services'. Here you'll find an option called 'View, enable, or disable web history', which has a link next to it. Click on the link.
5. If you never turned web history on, you'll get a page asking if you want to turn this service on. Just click 'No Thanks' and all is good. If you did turn it on, you should have a list of your searches. At the top there is a button that says 'Remove All History'. Click this and follow the instructions which will remove all items from your Web History and pause the feature so nothing else will be added in future.
Also, you can completely remove Web History as a service from your account by clicking THIS LINK, checking the tick-box and confirming you want to remove Web History. To be safe, it is probably best to do the steps above first to remove any history that might have already been collected.
I'm running a test to see who's reading my posts. So, if you read this, leave me a one-word comment about your day that starts with the third letter of your LJ USERNAME. Only one word please. Then repost so I can leave a word for you. Don't just post a word and not copy - that's not as much fun!
Jackson shrugs. There isn’t anything else he can do. He knew he’d been dying when he landed after the Alpha’s throw had sent him crashing through the forest. But at the time he’d been ok with that because his distraction had given Derek the time he needed to pull back and get himself together. It had saved Derek’s life and that had been all that mattered in that moment.